We provide a specialist Tenancy Support Service which supports clients with move-on and provides tailored advice to help those with existing tenancies sustain their accommodation.
This service is available to single adults and childless couples over the age of 25. This can be a short intervention or for a longer period - in the last year alone, we've supported 268 clients.
What areas does the service include?
• Support with pre-tenancy workshops.
• How to manage a successful tenancy/move-on – such as managing paperwork, sourcing furniture and setting up utility accounts.
• Homeless prevention – advice and working collaboratively with housing providers and tenants to prevent homelessness.
• Money management – improve your financial skills, learn to budget, open a bank account, and save and plan for the future.
• Money health check – support with income maximisation to make sure you're getting all the help you are entitled too.
• Additional financial support - sourcing charitable grants and helping with applications.
• Guidance and support with Welfare Benefits.
• Support with choice based letting and social housing bidding system.
• Signposting and referral to voluntary and statutory services.
How to get in touch
If you'd like support with any of these areas to help maintain a tenancy, simply complete the form below and we'll be in touch.