Your donations give our clients warmth, cleanliness and comfort throughout a difficult and distressing time.
With the donated items, our clients can focus on long-term success rather than on where their next meal will come from, or how they’ll make a good impression when their clothes are so worn out.
Donating your items - our step-by-step guide
The food, clothing and toiletries we’re short of
Second-hand clothing is great, as long as it’s clean and in good condition.
- Hats, gloves and scarves
- Winter coats
- Boxer shorts and socks
- Tracksuit bottoms and jeans (sizes 28-32)
- Trainers and boots
- T-shirts, jumpers and hoodies
- Casual clothing and shoes
If you have smart or office clothing, please get in touch with Suited for Success.
- Razors and shaving gel
- Shower gel and shampoo
- Sun cream
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Baked beans, tinned tomatoes and tinned vegetables
- Breakfast cereal
- Cooking sauce jars
- Fruit squash, instant coffee and sugar
- Gravy granules
- Jams, peanut butter and marmalade
- Tinned fruit and tinned custard
- Tomato ketchup
- Sleeping bags and roll mats
We can’t use blankets, pillows and duvets but Birmingham Dogs Home use these items.
Drop by with your donations
Monday-Friday, 9am -4:30pm
48-52 Allcock Street, Birmingham B9 4DY
Life can be hectic - thanks for thinking of us in the midst of it all.