Train with us. Learn with us. Practise with us. SIFA Fireside Insights training is here.
Benefit from our specialist knowledge and unique insights provided across a broad range of training.
- Alcohol and drug awareness (also available as separate training courses)
- Conflict resolution: working with people with complex needs
- Equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion: legislation, implications for service delivery
- Homelessness awareness and Positive action
- Novel Psychoactive Substances (NPS) formally known as legal highs
- Safeguarding, boundaries and confidentiality
We can cater to your training needs and develop bespoke courses based around our expertise which can be delivered at a time and location to suit your organisational needs. Contact DavidCoombes@sifafireside.co.uk for further information.
Other training available
• Five Ways to Well Being and Complex Needs • Food Safety Level 2 • Mental Health Awareness
We aim to charge a fair rate that covers our costs and makes a small contribution to supporting our clients: £35 per half day, £70 per full day. Any income generated from training feeds directly back into our work with homeless and vulnerably-housed adults, with complex needs. So while you train you also support vulnerable people.
We welcome sponsorship of delegate places on future courses or of an individual, this can be anonymously or publicised as you wish.
Application for sponsored places.
Sponsored places are listed on our website and promoted via social media. If you are interested, contact us and you’ll receive a short application form to apply for the place. We have some criteria you must meet. Please click here for the criteria.