We are always in need of all kinds of donations to help us with the work we do at SIFA Fireside, please see the list below of items we are constantly in need of:
- Tinned food (within date)
- Packets of food (e.g rice, pasta, noodles)
- Jars of sauce (e.g pasta sauces, jams, cooking sauces)
Please note we are unable to accept any perishable food unless it can be consumed immediately
- Adult sized clothing in good condition
- Adult shoes & trainers
- Coats, hats, gloves and scarves
- Sleeping bags
- Toiletries (razors, shower gel, shampoo, soaps, toothbrushes)
- Washing powder
- Standard sized plastic bags
To see a list of items we are desperately in need of click here to visit our Amazon wishlist, you can even purchase the items for us and they will be sent directly do us!
If you have an item that isn’t listed above and are unsure if we can accept it please contact us and we will let you if we can accept it or advise you on another organisation that may be able to take it.