We have many supporters and financial partners, but our ‘Drop-In partners’ work with our clients on a weekly basis at the Drop In Centre. These include:
- Birmingham City Council Public Health
- Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust – especially the Homeless Nursing & Homeless Mental Health teams
- Chiropodist and Dental Nurse from Birmingham Community Health Care Trust (Central & West) http://www.bhamcommunity.nhs.uk/news-archive/homeless-healthcare/
- Crisis Skylight
- Vision Care for Homeless People
- Midland Langar Seva Society – providing lunches one day per week
- Midland Heart: Rough Sleepers Team
- West Midlands Police
- West Midlands Fire Service: Vulnerable Persons Officer
- Workers Education Association
Could you help us to make an even bigger difference to your community?
We are looking for a sponsor to take over the cost of our Restorative Justice Project which is currently funded until March 2015.
We are also looking for a corporate or community funder to fund the re-instatement of our very successful ‘Reintegration & Reconnection’ project which ran from March 2013 to August 2014 and employed Polish-speaking project workers to work with EU migrants.
We are looking for a corporate sponsor for each month of 2015 to cover the cost of our breakfast and lunch provision (total cost £2300 per month)
Secondments – we would be very happy to accommodate secondees in the organisation and have plenty for them to do, from HR to project management to accounting or Health and Safety, to football coaching for 2 hours week, – as much or as little time as you can give.
If you can help with any of these projects please contact us for more details.