SIFA Fireside has a series of activities funded by the Big Lottery as well as several provided by Crisis Skylight Birmingham. These include:
- IT : incorporating a client magazine.
- Smart Skills – education to improve literacy and numeracy.
- Games Galore – the chance to play table tennis, board games, puzzles and a music choice quiz.
- Football at the Power League in Aston – 6-a-side games against other agencies.
- Open Cinema: a Wednesday afternoon film club featuring films chosen by clients, followed by discussions.
- Art Class – therapy through taking part in art projects.
- ESOL classes to improve opportunities for people whose first language isn’t English.
- Art trips to local galleries.
- Expert Patient Programme: learning how to manage common health conditions and passing on advice to people in hostels and other agencies.
The team’s Co-ordinator is Lee Harris and we work in partnership with;