The end of November marked the launch of National Alcohol Awareness Week (19th – 25th November 2012) so this is a good time to look back on some of the recent progress made in Moseley on street drinking.
- SIFA Fireside, Aquarius and Midland Heart Rough Sleepers Team have been active and help greatly to maintain progress – This is the heart of the Moseley alcohol partnership approach
- West Midlands Fire Service organised a “drink drive” safety road show for Road Safety week & National Alcohol Awareness Week.
- Local pubs entered Birmingham’s annual Best Bar None awards (good practice). Finals of event held at ICC (5th November)
- Regulatory Services / Trading Standards launched an under age and illegal sales campaign – seen in Moseley pubs
- Police team has enforced the section 222 zone in Moseley
- Video clip about the alcohol partnership ‘first phase’ of action has been filmed on the CLG national website
- Good practice visits conducted
To read more of the above update please click here
Below is a video about the first phase of alcohol work completed in Moseley